Ina - Fachri

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Baby

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 24, 2008

Overweight or obese? I choose Healthy

I've always been overweight almost all my life... i think.. According to the Asian standard of body mass index, i fall in the obese category. However, my weight has never taken me aback from my confidence. I don't have the supermodel figure and i don't need that. I'm happy the way I am as long as I'm healthy.
Having reviewed my weight gain in the past three years, it has taken me aback that i gained over 10 kgs, which i consider very unhealthy. I need to get back to where i was three years ago, even if it would take another three.
Start by exercising regularly. I started static cycling again since it's the only facility available within reach that i could think of.
Then my brother introduced me to body combat - an aerobic work out. Then i remembered that i had the jane fonda aerobic excercise video.
Combining all three regularly plus controlling my calorie intake, i should be on the right track to a healthier life.

No comments: